Online shopping has become an essential part of our lives and the privileged choice for almost everyone. However, these online transactions don’t always go so smoothly. Here are some tips for safe and secure online shopping:
- Do not browse on public unprotected Wi-Fi
- Shop at secure websites using encryption technology
- Use credit cards to shop on the Internet. In the event something goes wrong, you are protected under several legislation and policies.
- Use a strong password with characters, numbers and letters, and make to never reveal your password to anyone.
- Avoid embedded links and suspicious SMS. These are usually fraudulent attempts to steal your personal and banking data
- Do not reveal too much personal information